Beijing Forbidden City Skip-the-Line And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Private Tour
OverviewCheck off two of Beijings star attractions on this private full-day tour, with hotel pickup, entrance fees, lunch and round-trip transportation all included. Visit the world biggest city central square-Tian'anmen Square and the best-preserved Imperial Palace-Forbidden City, tuck into a delicious Chinese-style lunch, and hike theGreat Wall of China atHuanghuacheng, get a less crowded experience of this world-famous landmark.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your Beijing hotel at a 8:00am. Traveling by private vehicle and start the first attraction: Tian'anmen Square,a large city-center square in the world, home to the Monument to the People's Heroes and the National Museum of China. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history.
Wander the square on foot with your guide, then passing throughthe south gate to the Forbidden City, bypass the long lines and whisk directly inside with your pre-booked entrance ticket.Begin your exploration of the world's largest imperial Palace, where the Ming and Qing Emperors resided for more than 500 years. It is the largest and best-preserved Imperial Palace in the world.
Afterwards, driving about 1.5 hours to have lunch in a nice non-tourist restaurant near the Great Wall. Then start the 2-3hours hiking atHuanghuacheng Water Wall,the only section of Chinas Great Wall that runs alongside, and is partially submerged in a lake. Usually, Badaling, Mutianyu and Simatai come to mind when one thinks of the Great Wall. These sections have become hot tourist spots after being renovated. But Huanghuachengis largely unrestored since the Ming dynasty (1368-1644), this segment is one of prettiest yet least crowded near Beijing, making it great for hiking.
Your tour ends withhotel drop-off in Beijing in the late afternoon.
Please Note:all traveler names and passport number required. You MUST provide your above info upon booking, in case the tickets are sold out. You MUST have your passport with you for attending this tour.
Inclusions for Beijing Forbidden City Skip-the-Line And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at Chinese restaurant
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Beijing Forbidden City Skip-the-Line And Huanghuacheng Great Wall Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for purchasing your skip-the-line Forbidden City ticket in advance)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver