Beijing Great Wall At Mutianyu Ming Tombs And Sacred Way Walk
OverviewThis private tour takes you to three most important sights outside of Beijing city:The Sacred Way of Ming Tombs, the only one excavated royal tomb of Chinese history--underground tomb of the Emperor, the famous Section of the Great Wall at Mutianyu.Pickup from hotel at 08:30 am by guide and driver. For those who want to see a restored section of the wall which is more fun and less touristy than Badaling and not as far as Simatai or Jinshanling, then Mutianyu is a good choice. Genuine Chinese lunch is included in this tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourPickup from hotel at 08:30 am by guide and driver.Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall. For those who want to see a restored section of the wall which is more fun and less touristy than Badaling and not as far as Simatai or Jinshanling, then Mutianyu is a good choice. MutianyuGreat Wall has some good options. You can take the cable car up, have a little stroll on the wall then come back down the cable car. Or you can take the cable car up and walk for about 45 minutes on the wall, down hill mostly, to the toboggan sled. Its pretty long run on the toboggan track down the hill from the wall. There are double cars for parents with kids as well as the usual single cars. Fun and safe, everyone seems to enjoy this.
Then Enjoy genuine Chinese lunch. experiencing good Chinese cuisine is considered to be an important part of the tour experience. When on a tour, lunch is generally Chinese style and normally included in the price. Yourguides will help you order according to your taste. Mild, spicy, meat, vegetables, rice and/or noodles. Dishes are served family style and shared by the guests.In Mutianyu village there are fish farms and restaurants, so you can fish out your own trout from the pond and have it cooked up for your lunch.
Visit the Ming Tombs.The Sacred Way, the road leading to heaven, is a long, straight path flanked by statues first of ancient government officials and then by animals.Located close to the tombs this is a stop made on the way to the tomb by the emperor and we will visit there about 90 minutes. Then proceed to the unique underground tomb --The Dingling Tomb.Transfer back to hotel after the tour.
Inclusions for Beijing Great Wall At Mutianyu Ming Tombs And Sacred Way Walk
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip cable car tickets
- One-way downhill toboggan ride (Great Wall)
- Beverages with lunch
- Bottled water (in vehicle)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Beijing Great Wall At Mutianyu Ming Tombs And Sacred Way Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please contact local supplier if you have food allergies or other special requests for lunch; a stop at a fast-food American chain (i.e. McDonald's or KFC) can be accommodated for children
The price of child is consistent with that of adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours