Make full use of your time in Beijing by visiting the three must-see attractions in just one day, including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Tienanmen Square, and be escorted by friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing between 7:00-7:30 am to start the trip.
The first stop is Tiananmen Square which is located at the center of Beijing. It is the world’s largest city square, surrounded by magnificent buildings like National Museum of China and Mausoleum of Chairman Mao.
Walk across the square and enter the Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the five most important palaces in the world. With 9999.5 rooms, it served as home and work place to 24 emperors of the Ming (1368–1644) and Qing (1644–1911) Dynasties. You will see exhibitions of imperial treasures and collections from that time.
Before enjoying a traditional Chinese lunch, pay a short visit to a jade factory, where you can learn some knowledge about jade and see its carving process. Afterwards, drive to Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, the longest and best fully-restored Great Wall with less crowd and more watchtowers. It is known for its beautiful surroundings of dense woods. Cable car up and down the mountain is optional at your own expense.
On the way back you will visit a traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy, where you will get to learn some knowledge of traditional medicine and enjoy a free foot massage. After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing around 6 pm.
Inclusions for Beijing Highlights Full-Day Bus Tour
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only for hotels in city center within the second ring road)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Beijing Highlights Full-Day Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger Passport numbers MUST be advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the second ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the second ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway at your own expense.
In the evening (between 7-9 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will call your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.