Beijing Jinshanling Great Wall Group Tour
OverviewExperience the Jinshanling part of the Great Wall from the bus group tour. enjoy one of the most impressive part of the wall built during the Ming Dynasty, full of original features and thousands of bricks.
Know More about this tourBegin from your Beijing's hotel lobby in downtown Beijing around 7:00am in the morning. hotel must be wihtin 2nd ring road of Beijing, start your 2.5 hour hike on the eastern section of the wall at 10:00am with lots of photo chances of the surrounding foliage after 2 hours driving, architecture, and towers along the way. Originally, there was once a section of wall built in the Northern Qi Dynasty . After being ruined by wars, the big project of restoration was built in the Ming Dynasty after Emperor Zhudi moved his capital from Nanjing to Beijing. It later experienced a 18-year reconstruction from 1580 by Qi Jiguang, a Chinese military general during the late time of Ming Dynasty.
Be surrounded by ancient architecture to marvel at the along this 5 kilometers hiking. Take time to enjoy the breathtaking sights along the parapets on this relatively less crowded section of the wall with room to stop and admire the views. Watch towers are densely located in various shapes, either one-tiered or double tiered, with flat, arched quadrangular and octagonal roofs. The part of the Great Wall provides a look at each unique tower along the way, well there is always something unique to explore. then have lunch before coming back to your central located Beijing's Hotel.
Please note: Hotel pick-up is only available from select hotels located within the 2nd road of Beijing downtown area. Group guide and tour bus can not pick you up If your hotel is located outside of the second ring road of Beijing.
Inclusions for Beijing Jinshanling Great Wall Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only, hotel must be located within 2nd ring road of Beijing)
- Tour bus
- Group English speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Beijing Jinshanling Great Wall Group Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Great wall cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver