Beijing Layover Tour: Tiananmen Square And Forbidden CityWrite a Review
Enjoy your layover time outside of Beijing International Capital Airport (PEK), and visit famous Tiananmen Square as well as Forbidden city. You will also explore other attraction sites around the square area, such as The Great Hall of People, the national congress hall, also well know as China “White House” during this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your professional private guide will meet you at the arrival exit at Beijing International Capital Airport (PEK), holding a welcome sign with your name on it. Drive to central Beijing for your first stop. Visit Tiananmen Square (approximately 1 to 1.5 hours from the airport), the world's largest public square. See the Great Hall of People located on the western corner of the square. Walk over to the Forbidden City, a short distance from the Tiananmen Gate.
Spend a couple of hours exploring the Forbidden City. Marvel at the best-preserved imperial palace in the world. This palace dates back to the Ming Dynasty and is considered to be the biggest in the world. Learn about the interesting history of Beijing and the palace with the assistance of your guide. Capture the distinctive architecture on film.
Enjoy a tasty local lunch before returning back to the Beijing International Capital Airport (PEK).
Inclusions for Beijing Layover Tour: Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City
- Entrance ticket for Forbidden City
- Professional guide
- Private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private airport transfers
- All taxes, parking fees, toll and handling charges
Exclusions for Beijing Layover Tour: Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City
- Personal cost
- Gratuities (Recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is the private tour with NO factory and NO shopping stops
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.