- Be met your knowledge guide at Beijing airport arrival hall (You will need about 1.5-2.5 hours to finish the custom clearance and get out)
- An air-condition vehicle will take you direct to Mutianyu Great Wall around 1 hourVisit Mutianyu Great Wall (2hours), If you would like to get to the most high-pitched point, ride a cable car is always a good alternative. Toboggan is new amusement project that mix sports and entertainment at the same time. Whit 1580 meters in total length and snake shape, it takes advantages of different situations to accordance with the mountain pathos to send you in a amusement and safely way to Muzihaolou, the foot of Great Wall.
- Relax admiring the scenic view at the Tiananmen Square, an ancient site shrouded in legend and culture. Walk through the square and listen the compelling commentary offered by your guide; learn about notable landmarks like the Chairman Mao Memorial and the Great Hall of the People.
- Then, venture in to the Forbidden City and lent you absorb by the majesty of the Chinese imperial palace. Hear about the building functions as a political and ceremonial center, then delve into the intriguing exhibits of the Palace Museum to admire an epic collection of artwork that dates back to the Ming Dynasty .You will enter in to the Forbidden City from the southern gate and exit from the northern gate, then visit the most famous architectural part which is officially set as a one-way south to north travel route.
- Whenthe tour ends, we will transfer you back to the airport on time.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Private tour :After 1.5hours after your flight arrival time Group tour option pick up at 7am or 9am
Departure Details :
Your flight landing at Beijing Airport Terminal 3. Get off the train at “T3 C”, follow the sign “Exit” you will see Exit “B“. Pass through the Exit “B”, there is a “STARBUCKS Coff.. read more
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Are you going to have a long layover in Beijing? Take the best chance to know and visit the most famous, historical and cultural sites in Beijing, such as the Tiananmen square (the most important square in all China), the Forbidden city (ancient home of emperors) and Mutianyu Great Wall (one of the new 7 wonders of the world). Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at the airport, we will take you for a quick Beijing tour and get you back on time for your next flight. booking this layover tour can be a memorable part of your epic trip!
Know More about this tour
- Airport transfer
- Entrance fees
- VIP access to the forbidden city (skip long lines)
- VIP pass (no need to transfer to the shuttle bus at the entrance)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Warm coat
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please send to us your flight details