Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Dingling Tomb Private Day Tour
OverviewWith no time-consuming shopping stops, make full use of your time to gain the best travelling experience in Beijing. On this private full-day tour, you will visit the world wonder created by Chinese people - Mutianyu Great Wall and discover one of the 13 Ming Dynasty Tombs complex - the Underground Palace of Dingling Tomb.
Know More about this tourWith pickup from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am, travel with your guide in a comfortable private vehicle to the first stop of Ming Tombs Scenic Area, where lie the mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644). On the way, you will have a stop and see the full view of the Bird's Nest.
Follow your guide to visit the Underground Palace of Dingling Tomb, which is the highlight part and was discovered between 1956 and 1958, and had a great deal of precious relics unearthed. Later you will have a lunch in a nice local restaurant.
Continue tour to Mutianyu Great Wall located in Huairou district. This section is less crowded and known for its beautiful surroundings with vegetation, green pines and cypresses covering 90 percent. Hike up the Great Wall along the stone steps, enjoy the beautiful scenery and the tensely distributed Watchtowers. Cable car and Toboggan are optional at your own expense for an interesting experience.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop off at your hotel to conclude tour.
Inclusions for Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Dingling Tomb Private Day Tour
- Private Day Tour
- Private vehicle with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Dingling Tomb Private Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours