Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Full-Day Group Tour
OverviewJoin an amazing trip experience to two of the most impressive sites from Beijing.From the full day trip, you will visit the best part of Mutianyu Great Wall, the Ding Tomb as well as visitng Jade factory and Chinese Tea house by group tour service.
Know More about this tourThis full-day group trip starts from your most central located hotel within 2nd ring road of Beijing around 7:00am in the morning. Then take a drive to the Ding tomb. Which is regarded as the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li, who was13th Ming emperor.
Have delicious Chinese lunch and visit a jade carving factory so that experience amazing ancient Chinese Jade culture. After lunch, drive to the Mutianyu part of the Great Wall.
This is one of the best-preservedart and less crowded of the Great Wall, and at one time used to protect the Beijing and the Ming tombs. To get the highest area on this section of the wall, a cable car ride is an excelelnt choice at your own extra charge (Because it is not included in the tour price).
Before going back to your central located Beijing hotel, stop at the Chinese teahouse to learn about Chinese tea culture over there. Return to your hotel at around 17:00 PM.
Please note that group tour bus and guide can only pick up clients who stay in hotel within 2nd ring road of Beijing.
Inclusions for Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Full-Day Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Transport by tour bus
- Group English guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only; hotels must be located within 2nd ring road of Beijing)
Exclusions for Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb Full-Day Group Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Great wall cable car charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours