Beijing Night Tour Including Acrobatics Show And Peking Duck Dinner
OverviewThe clients could enjoy amazing Beijing night life with acrobatics show and delicious Peking duck dinner together daily.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Editor's Pick
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe Beijing guide and driver will hold clients' name logo and wait for them at hotel lobby on 4:30pm in the afternoon, then go for acrobatics show. The acrobatic art has 2000 years of history in the China. Acrobatics is called the "opera" in the Han Dynasty, Sui and Tang Dynasties called "San Yue", and it is called acrobatics after the Tang and Song dynasties in order to distinguish it from other dance and drama.
Beijing acrobatics is called a national art. It is one of the art forms popular among the Chinese people. Whether you are old or young, educated or illiterate, you can appreciate it as long as you can see. There is no language barrier and cultural border.
Then go for Peking duck dinner , Peking Duck is a famous duck dish from Beijing that has been prepared since the imperial era. The meat is prized for its thin, crisp skin, with authentic versions of the dish serving mostly the skin and little meat, sliced in front of the diners by the cook. Later on send you back to hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Night Tour Including Acrobatics Show And Peking Duck Dinner
- Peking duck Dinner, All activities, Driver/guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Acrobatics show charge
Exclusions for Beijing Night Tour Including Acrobatics Show And Peking Duck Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver