Beijing Night Tour Of Peking Opera Show Including Private Transfer
OverviewDuring your short visit to Beijing, attend a Peking Opera performance, one of the most celebrated opera styles in China. Developed for Qing emperors more than 160 years ago,With its great music, singing and costumes, the Peking Opera is China's national show. the opera presents the audience with an encyclopedia of Chinese culture, as well as unfolding stories, beautiful paintings, exquisite costumes, graceful gestures and martial arts.The show included free hotel pick up and drop off.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourThe Beijing private guide and driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at hotel lobby on 6:20pm, then drive to theater directly,
Peking Opera got more than 230 years history, which was believed that Peking Opera gradually came into being after 1790 when the famous four Anhui opera troupes came to Beijing. Peking Opera fast development during the reign of Emperor Qianlong and the Empress Dowager Cixi under the imperial patron, eventually becoming more common to the common people.
In ancient times, the costumes were a garish collection of sharply contrasting colors to stand out on the dim stage illuminated only by oil lamps. Peking Opera is a harmonious combination of the Grand Opera, ballet and acrobatics, consisting of dance, martial arts and mime.
The Peking Opera band mainly consists of an orchestra and percussion band. The former frequently accompanies peaceful scenes while the latter provides the right atmosphere for battle scenes. The commonly used percussion instruments include castanets, drums, bells and cymbals. One person usually plays the castanets and drum simultaneously, which conduct the entire band. The orchestral instruments include the Erhu, Huqin, Yueqin, Sheng (reed pipe), Pipa (lute) and other instruments. The band usually sits on the left side of the stage.
Later on the Chinese driver will send client back to hotel.
Note: The show time is available from 7:30pm to 8:40pm, and the departure Time is 6:30pm everyday.
Inclusions for Beijing Night Tour Of Peking Opera Show Including Private Transfer
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Charge for Peking opera show tickets
Exclusions for Beijing Night Tour Of Peking Opera Show Including Private Transfer
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver