Beijing One Day Private Tour To Summer Palace And Stone Flower Cave
OverviewVisit the largest emperor garden at the Summer palace and be amazed by the heaven-like scenery in the Stone Flower Cave. Very famous for its multi-layered Karst cave system formed by an intricate work of nature, the Stone Flower caves are well lit up and present magical views of the interiors making it a unique tour to get an insight of Karst formations.The temperature is 13 degrees throughout the year. even if you visit during winter.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
The guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in the morning then take you to the Summer palace to visit the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. This will then be followed by a visit to the pearl factory and a stop for a Chinese style lunch. In the afternoon we will head to the Stone Flower Cave; nationally famous scenic spot and geological park noted for the unique Karst cave sightseeing and a valuable informational bank of geological research. The tour then winds up by sending you back to your hotel.
Cave stone flower
Located in Fangshan district, 50 kilometers away from Beijing downtown area, the Shihua (Stone Flower) Cave, formerly named Qian Zhen Cave, is one of the biggest caves in China. Seven layer cave, upper and lower elevation 150 meters. Now the one or two layer and the three layer, the four part has been open to the outside world, the length of 2500 meters.It is famous for its beautiful stalactites, stone curtains, stone piliars and stone flowers.
Visit for 1hour.
Is China existing largest and best preserved imperial garden, Occupying an area of 304 hectares, the Summer Palace features hilly and water scenery.The main attractions in the park is divided into three regions: the solemn and majestic Hall of Benevolence and Longevity is regarded as the representative of political activity area which was the main place for the internal affairs, diplomatic and political activities by Empress Dowager Cixi and Emperor Guangxu in late Qing Dynasty.
Visit for 1 hour
Inclusions for Beijing One Day Private Tour To Summer Palace And Stone Flower Cave
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Beijing One Day Private Tour To Summer Palace And Stone Flower Cave
- Tip to the guide and driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver