Beijing Opera Night Tour With Private Transfer And Optional Seats
OverviewHave a relaxing and memorable evening while travelling in Beijing, experience the traditional Beijing Opera at Liyuan Theater, enjoy comfortable private round-trip transfer service and assistance of local English-speaking tour guide.
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 6:30 pm, enjoy private transfer in air-conditioned vehicle to Beijing Liyuan Theater, there you will enjoy the traditional Beijing Opera. The opera show will start at approx.7:30 pm. (Time might be changed by the theater, the guide will call your hotel one day earlier to let you know)
Peking Opera, or Beijing Opera, is the most celebrated of China's 300-400 different opera styles. With its fascinating and artistic music, singing and costumes, Peking Opera is China's favorite opera. Story-lines in Peking Opera reference many aspects of Chinese culture, including historical tales, myths and legends and popular romances. An opera performance consists of beautiful painted sets, exquisite costumes, graceful gestures, martial arts and of course opera singing. For first time Peking opera goers, the Liyuan Theater presents traditional opera excerpts designed in short programs, yet maintaining the essence of the original works.
At the end of the Opera, walk out of the theater and enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Opera Night Tour With Private Transfer And Optional Seats
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Show ticket as selected
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Exclusions for Beijing Opera Night Tour With Private Transfer And Optional Seats
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing