Beijing Private 2-Day Tour Including Great Wall And Forbidden City
Know More about this tourDay 1: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, silk factory and Temple of HeavenThe English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from lobby of your Beijing's hotel on 8:00am in the morning. Later on explore Tian'anmen Square to see monuments created from Mao's influence from Chinese history. Next you will proceed to the Forbidden City the best-preserved ancient imperial palace with over 700 years of history.
And then you will visit local silk museum and learn about traditional silk culture, then you will be served a typical Chinese lunch in authentic restaurant.
Later on you will visit the Temple of Heaven, which is the place the Ming and Qing Emperors prayed for peace and good harvest, which is the ancient imperial worship complex in China. And then enjoy tea ceremoney at Chinese tea house before transferring back to hotel.
Day 2: Great Wall, Jade factory and the Summer PalaceAnd you will explore most impressive Chinese site of Great Wall first today. And next you will go to Jade facotry and get to know amazing Jade culture before having Chinese lunch at an authentic Chinese restaurant.
Then visit Summer Palace, which is the biggest and most beautiful imperial garden in China. Finally you will be transferred back to hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private 2-Day Tour Including Great Wall And Forbidden City
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Beijing Private 2-Day Tour Including Great Wall And Forbidden City
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours