Beijing Private 6-Hour Modern Architectures Tour
OverviewGo on an amazing tour in Beijing with this 6-hour to experience the modern Architectures, you can see most fabulous buildings within such limited time. Including round-trip transport and guide service.
Know More about this tour
Your English-speaking guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel in the morning at 8:30am then head to National Theatre for the Performance Arts that is located in the heart of Beijing, near Tiananmen Square, the theater is a modern-style building which stands out from its surroundings. Shaped like a tear drop and it was listed among the top ten architectural miracles by the U.S.-based Journal Business Week for its energy-saving and environmentally friendly design.
Next to the Beijing Planning Exhibition Hall to get more knowledge about the achievements of the modern urban planning and development
Having a sightseeing around 2-ring road, 3-ring road if time permits and included lots of structures along Chang'an avenue. During the sightseeing, you'll see more famous Chinese traditional and modern structures, and have chance stop at the Olympic Stadiums, take pictures outside Water Cube and Bird's Nest. (If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadium, you can visit inside and cover by your expense), drive by CCTV headquarters and China World Trade Center Tower, a 330-meter tall skyscraper with 74 floors, 4 underground floors in Beijing. Afterwards transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private 6-Hour Modern Architectures Tour
- Professional English speaking tour guide (6 hours)
- Transportation(6 hours)
- Entrance ticket fee to National Theatre andBeijing Planning Exhibition
Exclusions for Beijing Private 6-Hour Modern Architectures Tour
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Gratitude to the guide (Recommended for good service)
- Personal cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Extra fee is requested after 6 hours tour
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing