Beijing Private Day Tour To The Badaling Great Wall And Guyaju Caves
OverviewTake thisfull day Beijing northern Suburban tour to hike the most famous section of the Great Wall atBadaling Sectionand explore the mysterious Guyaju Caves.This is a quality private tour which focus mainly on sightseeing and history with no factory shopping stops.You will have anair-conditioned private transportation and professional English-speaking tour guide serving you exclusively.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe guide will pick you up from your Beijing cityhotel's lobby at 8:30 am, aboard the comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle heading directly to Badaling Section of the Great Wall.
It will take 1 hour to reach the Badaling Section of the Wall.On the way you will pass by the Olympic Stadiums and Juyongguan Great Wall, feel free to let your guide know if you want to stop for photos
Badaling Great Wall is the most famous and the best-preserved section of the Chinese Ming Dynasty Great Wall.Your guide will accompany you along the Wall and give a full explanation about the history background.
After a delicious lunch at the local Chinese restaurant, about 1 hour drive to the Guyaju Cave.
The Guyaju Cave, was a significant discovery relating to the study of ancient Chinese people who inhabited the north of the country. However, no precise record of it has ever been found, so no one knows its exact origins.The intriguing house complex has more than 110 stone rooms, and is the largest cliff residence ever discovered in China.
On each side of the precipitous cliffs, adjacent stone houses, rectangular and square, large and small, were built.The cave part of the homes vary in size from a tiny 4m2to a still small 20m2(43-215 ft2). Some homes are connected perpendicularly while others connect horizontally with narrow corridors and stone ladders. Stone steps, and stone ladders are used to connect the storeys of an entire cliff house. Stone lamp-stands, stone hearths, closets, and mangers in the caves, the windows and gates all remain as traces of their mysterious ancient inhabitants.
After the Guyaju visit ,you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing where this wonderful private day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Day Tour To The Badaling Great Wall And Guyaju Caves
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotel 's within 4th ring road of Beijing)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Beijing Private Day Tour To The Badaling Great Wall And Guyaju Caves
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver