Beijing Private Day Trip To Juyong Pass Great Wall, Ding Tomb With Sacred Way
OverviewHit outskirts of Beijing on this private full-day tour (8 hours) with your professional guide. The Juyongguan section of the Great Wall attracts visitors to less crowds, stunning views, and some ancient temples. Afternoon to Ding Tomb at the Ming Tombs and the Sacred Way. Entrance fees, guide, lunch, private pickup and drop-off at your hotel are all included.
Know More about this tour
At 8:00am - 8:30am, your professional guide will pick you up from your hotel and take around 1 - 1.5 hours to Juyongguan Great Wall that is the nearest section of the Great Wall to Beijing.
Upon arrival, take a short walk from the parking lot to reach the Wall. You can take more nice pictures on the bottom of wall. Built in a keystrategic area, Juyong Pass of Great Wall was a solid barrier protected the old Beijing. Here you have around two hours to discover the military installations, watch towers, temples, and other structures
After lunch, head to Sacred Way that is the first attraction of Ming Tombs. It consists of the stone arches, the Great Red Gate, stone statues, and etc. The most attractions are the vivid stone statues, then continuing to discover the Ding Tomb, the tomb of the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Emperor Wanli, and his two empresses were buried there before. The tomb is the only Ming Dynasty Tomb that has been excavated. This underground palace is 89 feet (27 m) deep and has an area of over 3900 square feet (1,195 square m).
After the tour, your guide will take you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Day Trip To Juyong Pass Great Wall, Ding Tomb With Sacred Way
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Exclusions for Beijing Private Day Trip To Juyong Pass Great Wall, Ding Tomb With Sacred Way
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For the lunch, you will be taken to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals and the lunch has its budget
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Extra fee is requested after 8 hours tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing