Beijing Private Full Day Culture & Shopping Tour
OverviewGo with your guide to Qianmen Street, enjoy an introduction to the collections of the National Museum, both located next to the Tiananmen Square then shopping for Panjiayuan Glasses Market and Silk Market. Only English speaking guide service is inclusive for this 8 hours tour.
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in the morning, take the public transport, such as subway or taxi (your own expense) to the sights seeing and market.
First stop at Qianmen Street, one of the busiest streets in Beijing during the Ming and Qing dynasties and an enduring local icon.
Move on to National Museum to learn the history of China and itis devoted to display of treasured collections in form of various thematic exhibitions, such as the Arts of bronze, porcelain, jade, Chinese calligraphy and paintings, Buddhist statues, Ming & Qing furnitures, coins, etc. in ancient China.
Then head to Panjiayuan market. There are several malls you will see various kinds of glasses, the guide can assist to bargain with the sellers.
The last stop will be the Silk Market (Xiu Shui Street) to enjoy the leisurely shopping. It is a popular destination for tourists where you can find copyluxuries such last LV, Hermes, Channel at the good price. But at there you need to be tough and learn how to bargain.
Your day trip then comes to a close after your activity at the location in question.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Full Day Culture & Shopping Tour
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
Exclusions for Beijing Private Full Day Culture & Shopping Tour
- Transportation service
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- All entrance tickets to the sights
- Gratuity to the guide (for good service)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Extra fee is requested after 8 hours tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing