Beijing Private Tour:Pearl Market Peking Duck Dinner And Peking Opera Show
OverviewSee Beijing City from a completely different perspective: get a taste of Beijing and shopping experience at Pearl Market, understand more about Chinese cuisine, culture and customs with Peking Duck Dinner, and enjoy a Peking Opera Show with a distinctive style of its own and a history of more than a hundred years. What could be more amazing than a personalized tour like this?!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour English speaking guide will pick you up from your Beijing Hotel at 15:30(Or you can choose the time suites you),you will first get to Pearl Market, also calledHongQiao Pearl Market , which is a market popular with both Chinese and international visitors from all the corners of the world. All shopkeepers speak English.It is a well known market dealing with pearls around the world.More than 1,000,000 visitors come to Hongqiao Market to shop yearly. Apart from pearls,the market also offers souvenir, digital products and silk.etc.
Your guide will give you tips and suggestions on how to negotiate price in the market and give you assistance.
Next, you'll have a savory and unforgettable dinner.As a famous and delicious food with very long history, Beijing Roast Duck is an excellent choice if you want to understand more about Chinese cuisine, culture and customs. The hot roast duck will be brought to the dining table by the chef where he will slice it into more than 100 thin flakes, each having its piece of crispy skin. You will be surprised by the terrific taste!
Last but not least, you will see a Peking Opera(Beijing Opera),and it is one of the most ancient forms of drama in the world.Itis the quintessence of China. The largest Chinese opera form, it is extolled as 'Oriental Opera'. Having a history of 160 years, it has created many 'firsts' in Chinese dramas: the abundance of repertoires, the number of artists, opera troupes and spectators.
Finishing watching the wonderful show, enjoy the night view on the way back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Tour:Pearl Market Peking Duck Dinner And Peking Opera Show
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Peking duck dinner
- Peking opera tickets (6 people on one table with snacks and tea)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Beijing Private Tour:Pearl Market Peking Duck Dinner And Peking Opera Show
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver