Beijing Private Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And 798 Art District
OverviewOn this full-day Beijing Private tour, you will see the most popular attractions in China: the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall and the new landmarks of Beijing Urban Culture--798 art district. Mutianyu section of the Great Wall enjoys less tourists making it easier to access and enjoy. Drive from the Wall to the 798 you will enjoy beautiful countryside view of the city.The798 art district, the famous for its unique art exhibition and special creation workshop. Galleries, design studios, art exhibition spaces, artists' studios, fashionable shops, restaurants, bars etc.. This is a private tour so the tour is at your own pace, there is no factory and shopping stops during the tour.
Know More about this tour
Your English speaking guide and private car will pick you up at 8:30am in your hotel's lobby
First, you will visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu section, drive from city to Mutianyu need 1.5 hours. Mutianyu is popular because it is far enough away from Beijing to avoid the stifling large crowds (like at the Badaling section of the wall), and of course the views are incredible:
TheMutianyuGreatWallis known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. Built mainly from granite, the pass at Mutianyu is an appropriately unique section of the Great Wall. 7 to 8 meters high, and 4 to 5 meters high with crenellations on both sides of the Wall, the section of the Wall at Mutianyu stretches for over 2 kilometers.
Your English speaking guide will accompany you and explain all the histories and stories to you,feel free to ask any questions to your guide
Thenyouwill headto the 798 art district, on the way you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the local village
798 Art District, also known as Dshnzi, is Beijing'smain concentration of contemporary art galleries. The industrial complex celebrates its proletarian roots in the communist heyday of the 1950s via the retouched red Maoist slogans decorating gallery walls and statues of burly, lantern-jawed workers dotting the lanes. The giant former factory workshops are ideally suited to multimedia installations and other ambitious projects.The largest, most influential art district in China the 798 hosts world-class international and Chinese exhibitions in the midst of former weapons factories. The number of visitors to the 798 Art District reached as high as 75 million.
After the tour finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And 798 Art District
- Entrance fees and cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan down
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For the hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Beijing Private Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And 798 Art District
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional fee to go into the private exhibition inside the 798 art district
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours