Beijing Private Tour To The Temple Of Azure Clouds And Beijing Botanical Garden With Lunch Inclusive
OverviewChoose this private tour to discover the west part of the Beijing,you will visit the Temple of Azure Clouds(Biyun Temple) which was originally built during the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368),to discover the beauty of the quite courtyards with impressive Buddhism atmosphere.Then you can choose either to have a lunch in a beautiful Ming and Qing Style Restaurant near the temple or vegetarian lunch inside the Botanical Garden.Then explore the gardens at a leisurely pace.
Know More about this tourYour day will start with a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Beijing where you will meet the tour guide at 9:00am.
First you will drive pass by the Olympic Park and stop for photos.Then heading further west to the Temple of Azure Clouds(Biyun Temple).t will take about 1 hour to reach the Temple.The temple was first built in the early 14th century is known for its fine scenery. The temple also includes the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, which is located at the center of the temple complex.
After spend some time in this quite temple, then heading to the Botanical Garden.For lunch you have the choice to stop at a Ming and Qing Style of Restaurant Called Najia Shengyan to enjoy the unique atmosphere or a vegetarian lunch inside the Botanical Garden.Both restaurant offer delicious food with their own character.
In the afternoon you will visit the Beijing Botanical Garden at your own pace.Covering an area of 400 hectares, it is renowned as the largest botanical garden in North China. The garden contains not only a great variety of rare trees and stunning flowers, but also houses a number of historical attractions.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Tour To The Temple Of Azure Clouds And Beijing Botanical Garden With Lunch Inclusive
- Entrance fees
- Greenhouse tickets in the Botanical Garden
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Beijing Private Tour To The Temple Of Azure Clouds And Beijing Botanical Garden With Lunch Inclusive
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours