Beijing Private Walking Tour:Food And Tea
OverviewA Journey through Chinese food tasting and tea pairings.Alongside a respected master of tea!Maliandao Tea Market isBeijing's most famous tea street,it boasts over 1,000 retailers, and teahouses.Learn about the cultural significance of the beverage with your English-speaking guide and educate your palate to the delicate and distinctive flavors of different tea types. Sample varieties of black, oolong, Pu-erh and green tea then perform the tea ritual to cement your newly acquired skills.Combine with the Hutong food tasting,sample 20+different types of local delicacy,what a perfect way to learn the local life, culture and people !
Know More about this tourGreet your English speakingguide in your Beijing City center hotel lobbyand embark on your food and teatour of the citys charming neighborhoods.
Your first stop is Maliandao Tea city.Tea is an exceptionally important part of Chinese culture, and drinking tea should be part of a cultural tour of Beijing.Malian dao is aseries of streets and multi-story market buildings house close to 1,000 tea vendors supplying locals and tourists with teas from all four corners of China.Followed by the guide you will go to one of the vendor to try different types of tea,including Green tea, black tea, oolong tea and pu-erh,watch your accomplished tea master sip tea in the correct manner and enjoy the ritual of smelling and tasting cups of aromatic brewed leaves,then learn the tools and techniques integral to brewing the perfect cup. Feel free to choose the tea you like and purchase at the best price.
Then you will travel to the Local Hutong area,listen, as your guide offers intriguing insight into the Hutongs rich history before taking a seat at your first eatery.In the next 2 hours you will try between 15-20 different food samples, between 5-7 restaurants and street food.Make sure you come with the empty stomach.This tour will fill you up
Afterwards, the tour ends up with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Private Walking Tour:Food And Tea
- Bottled water
- Food and tea tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 3rd ring road)
- Private tour
- Transportation during the tour
Exclusions for Beijing Private Walking Tour:Food And Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Tea is available to purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours