Beijing Small-Group Coach Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall Including Lunch
OverviewVisit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall with a small-group of no more than 20 people. Explore the wonderful Mutianyu section and climb the impressive watchtowers that have been standing for over 750 years. Take in the surrounding Mutianyu Village area atop the mountainous region before deciding whether to pay an optional additional cost to partake in a descent by cable car or toboggan.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your central located hotel around 7:30am for the 1.5-hour drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall.Later onyou will have about a 6km hike to appreciate both nature and the wall for about 2 hours which will give you plenty of time to enjoy one of the best-preserved parts of the entire Great Wall. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of dense woods and rich pastures that change colors with the seasons of the year. Stand where guards once stood on the former northern barrier that defended the capital and the imperial tombs.
This section of the wall offers a dense placement of watchtowers which provide plenty of opportunity for unique pictures and views. Your hiking tour will conclude around 1:30pm, just in time to enjoy the included lunch and analyze your adventure before being transferred back to your downtown Beijing hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Small-Group Coach Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Beijing hotels within 2nd ring road)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Beijing Small-Group Coach Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Mutianyu Cable car charge
- Shuttle bus charge from parking lot to Great wall entrance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.