OverviewTake a day to explore the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall in this small group tour. See one of the best-preserved parts of the wall built during the Ming Dynasty, complete with original features and thousands of bricks engraved by those that made them. Admire the scenery with incomparable views of the surrounding area as you hike along a less-traversed section of the Great Wall. This tour is lunch and Great Wall entrance ticket included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFrom your hotel in downtown Beijing at approximately 6:00am, enjoy a simple breakfast before starting the trip to the Jinshanling Great Wall. By 10:00am, start your 3-hour hike on the eastern section of the wall with plenty of photo opportunities of the surrounding foliage, architecture, and towers along the way. Be surrounded by ancient architecture to marvel at the along this 6km hike. Take time to enjoy the breathtaking sights along the parapets on this relatively less crowded section of the wall with room to stop and admire the views. This section of the Great Wall offers a look at each unique tower along the way, ensuring there is always something new to discover. After the included lunch, your adventure will conclude and you will be transferred back to your downtown Beijing Hotel.
Hotel pickup is only available from select hotels located within the second ring road in central Beijing. If your hotel is located outside of the second ring road pickup zone, you must make your way to the meeting point at Days Inn Forbidden City Hotel by 8:00am.
Inclusions for Beijing Small-Group Coach Day Trip To The Jinshanling Great Wall Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Beijing Small-Group Coach Day Trip To The Jinshanling Great Wall Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Jinshanling cable car
- Other expenses not listed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Great Wall Of China At Badaling And Ming Tombs Day Tour From Beijing
- Great Wall Of China At Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch From Beijing
- Beijing Old Hutongs Tour By Rickshaw
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Exterior View Of Olympic Venues
- Essential Beijing Evening, Peking Roast Duck Banquet And Acrobatic Show
- Cultural And Local Attraction, Capital Museum And Hutong Tour
- Great Wall At Jinshanling Day Tour
- Great Wall And Longqingxia Ravine Day Tour
- Beijing Cooking Learning Day Tour
- One Day Beijing Health Cultivation Tour