Beijing Street Breakfast Tour Including Temple Of Heaven And Pearl Market Visit
OverviewThe 4-hour private tourtakes you off the beaten path to some favorite local eating spots.With an experienced guide, taste threeclassic breakfast foods including the fried bread with soil milk;steamed dumplings with Huntun soup;Tanjian bing-watch your Jianbingbeing made in front of you and then visit a local fresh food market while learning about the unique history of the area with your tour guide. Afterward, visit the World Culture Heritage Site Temple of heaven and gets to know how the emperors in the Ming and Qing Dynasties to worship the Gold of Heaven, the tour ends with abargaining shopping experience in the famous Pearl market.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at 7:30pm at your hotel, and heading to the Hutong Area to discover local people's life in the morning.
Your guide will give a detailed explanation about the hutong's history ,life and people, then you will join them to have 3 different style of breakfast.Including:
deep fried twisted dough stickscombine with the soil milk
Steamed dumpling with Huntun Soup
Lets do a bit waking after substantial breakfast. You will walk to the local fresh food market, to check out all the fresh vegetables and fruits been sold.Feel free to purchase some,the price is very reasonable.
After that heading to the UNESCO world culture heritage attraction -Temple of heaven.It is so much fun in the morning as you can see many local retired folks doing morning exercises here. You can join any kinds of activities if you like. Meanwhile, you will get to know all the detailed stories and histories about this temple from your tour guide.
Cross the road is the famous pearl Market.It's the perfect shopping location for any detail, purses,fashion cloth,shoes,scarfs,electronics,pearls,jade souvenirs and more.All sellers here can speak English and easy to communicate,Of course your local English speaking tour guide willgive you tips on how to negotiate price.
Your fun tour will ends here, your guide can help you to find a taxi to your next destination or you can spend more time on your own at the market.
Inclusions for Beijing Street Breakfast Tour Including Temple Of Heaven And Pearl Market Visit
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- All transportation during the tour
Exclusions for Beijing Street Breakfast Tour Including Temple Of Heaven And Pearl Market Visit
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours