Beijing Tour: The Forbidden City, Hongqiao Market, Acrobatic Show And Gourmet Beijing Duck Dinner
OverviewSpend an afternoon getting a closer look at the many things that Beijing has to offer by visiting one of the most famous imperial palace in the entire world: The Forbidden City. After that youll visit the Hongqiao market for some shopping, watch a dazzling acrobatics show and taste one of Beijings best and most famous dishes, Peking duck, for dinner.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Beijing city centre to start this tour.
First, your guide will bring you to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City to experience some of the most amazing historical sites of one of the greatest empires in the world. These sites will help you understand just how impressive Chinas history is, and youll be able to gain a deeper understanding of it with our tour guides explanation. In imperial China, only the emperor, deemed the son of heaven, was allowed to pass through the central meridian gate into the palace. However, today, you can also experience the majestic palace fit for emperors first-hand.
Afterwards, learn about the history and manufacture of Chinese silk with a visit to one of Beijings principal silk factories. Witness the very process from the harvesting of silk using worms to the weaving of delicate finished silk products.
Our guide will then lead you through the vibrant Hongqiao Pearl Market. Popular among tourists and locals alike, the market offers just about everything you can think of electronics, clothes, shoes, jewelry, art and crafts, and of course, pearls! Providing pearls to foreign embassies and other high-profile shoppers such as former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher (no less than three times), the pearls offered at this market are of exceptional range and quality.
In the evening, enjoy a classical Chinese Acrobatics Show at Jinsha Theater. With an aim to bridge Chinese traditional culture with the world. Watch, from the edge of your seat, unbelievable acts of balance, dance, juggling and more.
A tour of Beijing could not be complete without one of Chinas finest cuisines. Prepared since the imperial era, Peking Duck is hailed as one of Chinas most popular and delicious specialties. Prized for its crispy skin and tender meat, and served and eaten in a special way, its a must-have experience for any visitor in Beijing. Our guide will be sure to show you the traditional way of eating Peking Duck!After dinner, the tour will end with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Tour: The Forbidden City, Hongqiao Market, Acrobatic Show And Gourmet Beijing Duck Dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Dinner (food only)
Exclusions for Beijing Tour: The Forbidden City, Hongqiao Market, Acrobatic Show And Gourmet Beijing Duck Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport and hotel details are required when booking this tour
Minimum age is 2 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours