Beijing Transfer Service: Jinshanling Great Wall And Chengde Summer Resort
OverviewA one day tour through the enchanting Beijing Expressway, hiking the most magnificent Jinshanling Great Wall, and explore the famous Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort and its Outlying Temples in Chengde.Jinshanling Great Wall is One of the favorite sections for hiking offers its original features of Ming Dynasty Great Wall with less renovation.Chengde is the best known as the site of the Mountain Resort, a vast royal garden and palace formerly used by the Qing emperors as summer residence.(For the weather temperature is cool during the summer there.)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAround 7:30am in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel by your driver and privatevehicle.Heading to Jinshanling Great Wall and Chengde Summer Resort.it will take about 2 hours to arrive Jinshanling section of the wall.On the way, you can take a nap in air conditioning comfortable car, or enjoy the scenery along the way.
The Great Wall of China which is the longest defensive project in the world.Jinshanling is a fascinating hiking destination for adventurous travelers.Itis the best preserved part of the Great Wall with many original features.It's not as crowded as sections like Badaling, therefore, you can take your time and get more peaceful hiking experience. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.It starts from the Wangjinglou Tower in the east and ends at Longyukou in the west and stretches about 10 kilometers (6 miles).You will spend about 1.5 hours on the Wall.then heading to Chengde Summer Resort (approx 90 minuties.)If you want to have sample lunch on the way to tell your driver who will stop at a local restaurant.
After arrive at Chengde,you will have your own time to explore this beautiful palace.
The ChengdeSummer Resort was the largest imperial garden in the Qing Dynasty. Surrounded by lakes, forest and mountains, it is China's largest existing imperial garden and the former summer capital of the Qing dynasty, covering an area of 5.64 million square meters.It is twice as big as the Summer Palace in Beijing. In 1994, the Imperial Summer Villa became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Between 3-4 pm you will heading back to Beijing,your driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Beijing City.
You will travel in either an air-conditioned sedan (for 1 to3 people) or an air-conditioned minivan (for4 to 9people) or an air-conditioned minibus(10-15 people)
We cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver. Due to their availability, you may have a Chinese speaking driver, but they know exactly where to pick you up and where to drop you off. Guest can use their phone to call our translator if need during the ride.
Inclusions for Beijing Transfer Service: Jinshanling Great Wall And Chengde Summer Resort
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road in Beijing)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Beijing Transfer Service: Jinshanling Great Wall And Chengde Summer Resort
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The use of the driver service is maximum 10 hours, more than 10 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each of the driver's extra hour.
If you require an English speaking driver please put the information in the special requirement,due to the English speaking driver's availability, you may have a Chinese speaking driver for the service. But they know exactly where to take you, you will have a local phone, please call our translator at any time during the ride.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours