Beijing Transit Tour: Airport To Mutianyu Great WallWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on a 1 hour drive from the Beijing Airport to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Gather at the Airport to meet with the English-speaking tour guide. Travel to this striking section of Beijing for a trip that will last for about 4 hours before the return trip back to the airport.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourThis layover tour requires your layover longer than 8 hours. The time to start your Great Wall tour from PEK airport is between 7:00am and 13:00pm. Your private driver will meet you at exit where is outside baggage claim based on the flight details. Look out for the driver waiting at the customer’s exit with a sign with your name. The tour commences with 1 to 1.5 hours drive straight from the Beijing Airport to the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
Upon arrival at the Mutianyu Great Wall, ascend with a hike up or take the cable car(pay on your own), and enjoy a brisk hike on the wall for an hour or so. Head back to meet the driver for a return trip back to the airport to conclude this 4-5 hours tour.
Free visa tour: You are applicable with free transit visa policy if you will take international flight from one country to another country through Beijing. The visa process is easy and free. After landing in Beijing, please go to get temporary visa from China immigration inspection (international transit) by using your passport, boarding pass to next flight to apply this visa stamp. Then you will be allowed to leave airport for tours and take train to baggage claim (T3-C) to find your driver outside exit B.
Inclusions for Beijing Transit Tour: Airport To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Round trip airport transfers by private vehicle
- Parking fee
- Entrance fee to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Shuttle bus fee at Great Wall
- Bottled mineral water
- Winter jackets is free to borrow if you make your request 2-3 days prior to arrival
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Beijing Transit Tour: Airport To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Cable car at Great Wall (RMB120/pp)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Great Wall opens from 7:30am to 5pm. Therefore, your arrival flight time should be no later than 12pm; and departure flight time should no early than 1pm.
As the tour will last around 4-5 hours, plus the time (1.5-2 hours) to get out of airport and the time to catch flight, so the time table is at least 8 hours or longer
To make the best arrangement of your great wall trip, please advise of your exact arrival and departure flight details
Luggage will usually go with your connect flight to the destination. If you will have to carry them, you may have them locked in the car
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.