Beiteddine And Deir El Qamar Half-Day Trip From Beirut
OverviewOn this half-day Beirut trip, enjoy a tour of Beiteddine (Beit El Dine) and Deir El Qamar (Deir El Kamar) and immerse yourself in a captivating world of Lebanese history. These two traditional, well-preserved villages offer fascinating attractions, such as the Mosque of Emir Fakhr Eddine and Beiteddine Palace. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites with your expert guide and savor authentic Lebanese cuisine at a local restaurant.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly, professional guide in central Beirut and head straight to Beiteddine (Beit El Dine), situated approximately 26 miles (43 km) southeast of Beirut. Here, visit the magnificent 19th-century Beiteddine Palace, featuring arcades, galleries and beautifully decorated rooms by artists from Lebanon, Damascus and Italy. Tour the palace with your guide and discover how this building is a perfect model of Eastern architecture. Today, the palace houses a museum with an interesting collection of feudal weapons, costumes and jewelry.
Enjoy a relaxing lunch of traditional meze (Middle Eastern small dishes) and tapas at a nearby Lebanese restaurant (included). Then, head to Deir El Qamar (Deit El Kamar), one of Lebanons prettiest villages with an interesting history that demonstrates the countrys tolerant religious roots. Deir El Qamar is famous for its palaces that display the ancient Lebanese architectural style as well as several souks (markets), mosques and palaces.
During your walking tour of Deir El Qamar, your knowledgeable guide will provide insight on the historical significance of the remains you visit, such as the Palace of Fakhreddine, the Mosque of Emir Fakhr Eddine and Castle of Emir Melhem Shehab. On the way, pass by Moussa Castle, featuring a life-size recreation of the Last Supper. Stop for a photo opportunity at this major Lebanon attraction before returning to Beirut in the relaxing comfort of your luxury coach.
Please note: Though the US Department of State has issued a warning against travel to Lebanon due to safety and security concerns, Viators Lebanon tours continue to operate with no disruptions. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides in Lebanon, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
Inclusions for Beiteddine And Deir El Qamar Half-Day Trip From Beirut
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Driver/professional guide
Exclusions for Beiteddine And Deir El Qamar Half-Day Trip From Beirut
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.