Belém Monumental Quarter Walking Tour And Traditional Pastry Tasting - Lisbon
OverviewLearn all the history of the great sailors, and see the place were all the great sailors like Vasco da Gama, Magellan, Christopher Columbus left to discovernew worlds to the world.Se all the most important monuments in Belem, and taste the delicious pastry o Belem.
Know More about this tourStart this tour by meeting our guide at the designated meeting point. in front of the presidential Palace of Belem.
Then we will continue along the river to see the Navigators monument, and learn all about the great sailors that left from Belem to Discover America, Africa, the Indies, and about 70% of the worlds coast line.
Then we will continue to walk along the river to visit the Tower of Belem, and learn all about the secrets and history behind itsconstruction.
After we will get go by the Cultural Center of Belem to reach the magnificent Belem Monastery. After learning all about is incredible portal, and free time to visit the fabulous interior of the church, it is time to taste the delicious world famous pastry of Belem, at the original factory were it is being made since 1837. this concludes our Tour
Inclusions for Belém Monumental Quarter Walking Tour And Traditional Pastry Tasting
- Food tasting
- 1 Pastry of Belem and 1 drink or coffee
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Belém Monumental Quarter Walking Tour And Traditional Pastry Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved, bring comfortable shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain