- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Belém Walking Tour In Lisbon Including Skip-the-Line To Monastery Of St Jerome And Belém Tower
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to Monastery of St Jerome and Belém Tower
Exclusions for Belém Walking Tour In Lisbon Including Skip-the-Line To Monastery Of St Jerome And Belém Tower
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Monastery of St Jerome and Belém Tower are closed on Mondays, January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13 and December 25
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.