Belfast And Monasterboice Day Tour From Dublin Including Titanic Experience
OverviewVisit the capital of Northern Ireland on a full day tour from Dublin. Visit one of the world's most famous visitor centres and embark on a truly amazing journey as you experience the full splendor of the Titanic Experience from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900's, through her construction and launch, and her infamous first voyage and subsequent demise. Tour the Celtic crosses of Monasterboice and explore the ruins of an early Christian settlement as well as a tour of 2 medieval settlements.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDepart Dublin
Depart Dublin's fair city and it's onwards to the North of Ireland. A wonderful tour lies ahead, with a short 2 hour drive to Belfast on the brand new 'Peace Highway'. The drive up will be broken up by an interesting and lovely little stop at Monasterboice!Monasterboice
After stories en route you will be taken on a drive off the highway and down the much less beaten path to visit the haunting ruins of Monasterboice. See a real 10th century round tower and learn how our ancestors took refuge from the Vikings. Touch the most beautiful Celtic crosses in Ireland, hand-carved by monks before power-tools in the 9th century.Belfast
Arrive in lovely Belfast where we have 2 hours free time. Consider an optional world famous Black Taxi tour of the Falls and Shankill Roads along with murals of troubled times and also the peace wall. Highly recommended by Lonely Planet and all the leading guidebooks... and Paddywagon! OR Take the free time for lunch and shopping time in Belfast bustling downtown shopping area. Excellent shops, much cheaper than Dublin! Use your free time to explore this magical city. Visit the Crown Liquor Saloon, the Grand Opera House or check out Belfast's own leaning tower Albert Clock Loads of time for a tasty and traditional Ulster lunch !The Titanic Experience
Entry included for the Titanic Experience (value 15). Depart city center and drive to the docks to visit Belfast's Number 1 attraction, the Titanic Experience! You'll be taken on an amazing journey, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900's, through her construction and launch, and her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. This is one of the world's most famous visitor attractions.Depart Belfast (back in Dublin 18.30 approx)
Meet bus and depart Belfast for Dublin. After crossing the border we'll drive through the rolling countryside of County Louth. There will be a comfort stop en-route if you guys require it, then it's a pleasant short drive back to Dublin where we will drop you off at our central Dublin pick-up/drop-off points. This tour will quench your thirst for knowledge. It's a great, fun, informative, and value-for-money big day out to Belfast. Go neiri an mbothar leat - may the road rise to meet you
Inclusions for Belfast And Monasterboice Day Tour From Dublin Including Titanic Experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Belfast And Monasterboice Day Tour From Dublin Including Titanic Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle Tour and 1hr Dublin Twilight Tour by Bus
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin