Belfast Black Taxi Tour
OverviewThis tour offers a unique chance to travel with the original drivers who put their lives at risk every day during The Troubles trying to provide a transport service in their black cabs to the people of The famous Falls road and Shankill road. This riveting journey into the most recent conflict in Irish/Brtish history. Your local knowledgeable guide will provide you with an insight into the famous murals and epic peacewalls around Belfast. Your tour is transport based, travel in our luxurious classic London cabs.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourThis is award winning personal guided tour around the famous Belfast murals, painted by ex-prisoners and locals from both sides of the community, these murals tell individual stories of conflict, community strife, civil rights, civil unrest, stories of inspiration, prison protests and much much more.
Your local guide, through his personal experience of living through The Troubles and working his London cab in these working class communities will give you an understanding of a life at risk every day. You will hear the four versions of our history; Loyalist version, Republican version, British version then the truth. We relate stories to you in a very easy to understand format, with the aid of photographs/video from our troubled past depicting the neighborhoods you will visit.
Inclusions for Belfast Black Taxi Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Belfast Black Taxi Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Giants Causeway tour from Belfast
- 'Game of Thrones' Location Tour from Belfast including Giant's Causeway
- Giant's Causeway Tour from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Guided Day Tour from Belfast
- Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations
- Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast