WHAT YOU'LL DO
Discover the Belgian beer scene and become a connoisseur in Belgian beers with a beer loving Local Host who will combine beer tasting with food pairing. In an authentic atmosphere of out-of-sight Belgian bars and abbeys, you will taste the best Belgian beers that suits your taste buds.
With the help of a local host, you will evade the risk of choosing the wrong beer, as our beer loving local hosts will give you tips on which beers you might like according to your preferences. Whether you're sipping on a Lambic, Saison, Dubbel, or Witbier, Belgium is an exceptional example of tradition meeting innovation that lives through to present day.
Follow your local hosts through the alleyways that hide the authentic bars that only the locals know and learn more about the history of beer brewing in Belgium, the Trappist beers and the beer culture in the everyday Belgian life all the while sipping the strong beers, meeting like-minded Belgians with your local host by your side.EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Join a history loving local to explore Brussels beer scene and discover the best of Brussels brews.
- Stroll through the back alleyways with your local host to find the hidden bars and abbeys known only by locals.
- Learn about Belgiums rich beer culture and learn the history of beer brewing in Belgium.
- See why Belgium is known today as one of the best beer brewers in the world.
- Get recommendations from your local for other areas to explore in Brussels and more local bars and abbeys to try out during the remainder of your trip.