Belgrade Segway Tour
OverviewSegways are small, light vehicles that are completely safe and permitted to use in pedestrian areas. They work on electricity and have intuitive controls that anyone can easily master. They don’t pollute and they are quiet, making them ideal for traveling through Belgrade!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourBelgrade is an amazing, fantastic city. You could go out to a bar and be walking on top of ancient Roman catacombs. You could take a walk in the park and suddenly youre passing an old fortress wall that still bears marks of enemy fire. You could stop at a drinking fountain and read a small sign that explains how that fountain inspired a national uprising against the Ottoman Empire. There are so many places, so many things and stories which could interest and inspire you and yet its completely possible that you pass them by and never even know theyre there.
Thats where our Segway tours come into the picture. Professional guides who really love this city and its history can take you on an adventure you never thought possible. Old-styled taverns that prepare their own secret recipes and play almost forgotten, but definitely comforting nostalgic tunes. Relaxing rides alongside the banks of two huge rivers. Inspiring stories about medieval history, the struggle and triumph of a conquered people told through monuments, fortresses and preserved castles. Cruise among these places without effort, get as close as you like, move effortlessly even through crowded areas the secrets of Belgrade are within your reach.
Inclusions for Belgrade Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Languages: English, Serbian, Russian, Italian, German
Exclusions for Belgrade Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Fruska Gora Monasteries and Sremski Karlovci
- Belgrade Private Tour - Between Ottomans and Austro-Hungarians
- Belgrade Underground and Fortresess Dungeons Walking Tour
- Kalemegdan Segway Tour
- Best of Vojvodina: Novi Sad, Petrovaradin, Sremski Karlovci and Krusedol Trip from Blegrade
- Private Wine Tour in Royal Region