Discover Belgradeshidden secrets through underground military bunkers, gunpowder storages,caves and dungeons.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
These underground places present older layers of Belgrade built over ramparts of the conquered city by various cultures, a scenario which occurred 44 times. Roman well – True attraction of Belgrade fortress, find out why it is Alfred Hitchcock's favorite spot in Belgrade. Army bunker – dated from beginning of the Cold War Era it reveals long-kept secret of communist Yugoslavia. Gunpowder storage – artificial cave dated from 1721 where you will have the chance to touch the walls of the caves which Austrians built as the part of the fortress that served as the defense of the Christian Europe against the Ottoman Empire... Dungeons – jails from medieval times with torture mechanisms will give you the chills.
Inclusions for Belgrade Underground And Fortresess Dungeons Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Belgrade Underground And Fortresess Dungeons Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.