Belize City And Rum Factory Tour
OverviewThis is a complete city tour where you will visit both the north and south side of Belize. You will get to see historic sites. Youwill stop at the Belize sign to take pictures, and stop and shop at the best souvenir stores/markets. Halfway through the city tour, youwill tour the Rum Factory, where there are unlimited rum shots of a featured rum. This total tour lasts 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up just outside the Cruise Terminal in Belize City. From there, your tour guide will be giving you interesting and informative background information about the tropical paradise of Belize. There will be many photo opportunities as youdrive for 30 minutes around the half of Belize before makinga stop at the rum factory.
At the Traveler's Liquor Heritage you can learn the countrys rum origins and gaze through the show window to watch the rum being distilled. There are unlimited free samples of one exhibited rum. All other rum/wine costs 1 USD for two shots.
After the rum factory, you will hop back into your transport and cross into the south side of Belize for 40 minutes. This is one of the busiest parts of town highlighting the daily lives of the locals. We will explain the economy and see some of the oldest buildings in the Yarborough area of the city.
Inclusions for Belize City And Rum Factory Tour
- Transport by private vehicle, minivan, or coach
- Professional, local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Rum Tasting
Exclusions for Belize City And Rum Factory Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.