Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve And Shark Ray Alley Snorkel Tour From Ambergris Caye
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour snorkel tour by boat from Ambergris Caye. At Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley, Belizes most popular snorkeling sites, youll float along colorful coral reefs and see tropical fish. Swim with nurse sharks, stingrays and sea turtles for a unique underwater experience!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourStep aboard a motorboat for a 4-mile (6.4-kilometer), 15-minute ride to Hol Chan Marine Reserve (Maya for Little Channel), the first marine reserve established in Central America.
Explore the shallow reef of this channel as you snorkel the crystalline waters of the Caribbean. Since the area has protected status and three ecological zones, youll find healthy coral and sea-grass beds supporting 160 different species of fish, including large schools of reef fish like groupers, jacks and snappers.
Next, head south to your second snorkel stop, Shark Ray Alley, where youll see stingrays softly fanning the water with their 2- to 4-foot (.6- to 1.2-meter) wingspans. Watch the curious but gentle brown nurse sharks swim below! After your encounter with these amazing creatures of the sea, youll hop back aboard the boat and return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve And Shark Ray Alley Snorkel Tour From Ambergris Caye
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located within the town area of Ambergris Caye
Exclusions for Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve And Shark Ray Alley Snorkel Tour From Ambergris Caye
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all hotels located north of San Pedro town (you may purchase round-trip transportation upon arrival)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Note: moderate level of difficulty; passengers should be in moderate physical condition to participate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.