Belo Horizonte City Tour In PampulhaWrite a Review
From USD 155
OverviewMany of Belo Horizonte's cultural landmarks are located around or close to the Pampulha Lake, including the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, the soccer stadium Mineirão, the Mineirinho Arena, the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi (designed by Oscar Niemeyer) and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBelo Horizonte was the first Brazilian city to be built (1897) upon an urban plan. At present, the city has 2,5 milion inhabitants. Belo Horizonte is the country’s second industrial center, producing steel, cement, automobiles and exporting iron ore, manganese, nickel, uranium and precious stones.
Our tour in Pampulha begins visit this particular neighborhood di Belo Horizonte; famed for its examples of modern Brazilian architecture; where we can feel the contrast of the city which brings together harmoniously history; culture and nature. We will visit some of the first works of the internationally recognized Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer; whose unique architectural feature is based on curved lines inspired by the human body.
We will also appreciate the landscaping projects by Burle Marx as well as the unparalleled architecture of the Church of St. Francis of Assis, and inside the small chapel with undulating roof; the frescoes by Candido Portinari; a famous Brazilian modernist. Finally, we'll visit Pampulha Art Museum and the Yacht Club.
Inclusions for Belo Horizonte City Tour In Pampulha
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Belo Horizonte City Tour In Pampulha
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.