OverviewEven if you haven't ridden a bike for decades, the thrill of gliding downhill for nearly 24 miles is an experience to ensure the most memorable day out of your visit to the Costa Blanca. For just one day leave the hustle and bustle behind and travel with us through a land of discovery with majestic mountains, dramatic gorges, fertile valleys, moorish castles, quaint villages & abundant wildlife. Don't forget your camera! The views are amazing! You might even see a tiger or two.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourTry something different. Suitable for all ages. You don't have to be an experienced cyclist. Many guests have not ridden a bike for decades and all ages are welcome. All of the equipment is supplied, but it is best if you wear sensible shoes and leave the flip-flops for the beach and the heels for the nights out.
You will be transported uphill by mini bus and then ride downhill all the way. You can cycle as much or as little as you like. The mini bus will always be there for you.
The itinerary begins with pick up at your accommodation in or near to Benidorm around 9.30 am (in winter around 10:00 am). A 60 minute drive to the top of Mt. Aitana is where you'll be fitted with a safety helmet, receive a detailed safety talk, and be allocated a bike.
Next, bike ride about 5 miles to the village of Penaguila. You will stop twice on the way to ensure your comfort. Then have a drink of fresh spring water while the bikes are loaded onto the trailer. Another downhill glide from the highest point of the ride into the village of Alcoleja. Drive up to the restaurant of the Safari Aitana Park for lunch at approx. 12.45 pm. Lunch is not included into the price.
The afternoon ride leads you past the village of Sella where the Bike Ride ends. Head into the local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement and receive your certificate as proof that you've ridden 24 miles through the Costa Blanca mountains. Lastly you will be driven back to your accommodation and arrive at about 4.00 pm.
Inclusions for Benidorm Bike Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Benidorm Bike Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.