OverviewBerat, known as the city of 'one thousand windows', is a treasure of Albanian history, culture and a testament to the country’s tradition and religious harmony. Prepare to be amazed during this full day tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDeparture for Berat at 9:00 am and you will be transferred towards this beautiful city for around 2,5 hours. This is one of the oldest and the pride of Albanian architecture. The three major neighborhoods of the old city are Mangalemi, Gorica, and Kala where the castle itself is located. You will start our tour with the castle area. Visiting the 'Kala' involves a steep walk up a cobbled path, but those who make it to the top will be rewarded with a fine view of the surrounding area. You will visit the Museum of Iconography 'Onufri' which bears the name of the renowned fresco and icon-painter Onufri, who has left a rich inheritance. This museum is located within the cathedral of St. Mary’s Assumption. You will also visit the Red Mosque, recognized by its lonely minaret and St. Trinity Church. After the fortress you will visit the Mangalemi quarter and the National Ethnographic Museum. This museum is located in one of the most characteristic and interesting houses of the town, a rich assemblage of traditional objects (more than 1000) and is one of the greatest examples of Berat’s long history and culture. Across the Osumi River lies the Gorica neighborhood, whose houses face those of Mangalemi. The arched bridge of Gorica, built in 1780, is a beautiful architectural monument constructed to link Gorica with Mangelemi. Free time to stroll in the bridge. After the tour, optional lunch in a restaurant with traditional cuisine (at extra cost) Return to Tirana and end of service.
Inclusions for Berat Full Day Trip From Tirana
- Transport with a/c vehicle
- City Tour of Berat
- Driver/ Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Museum of Iconography 'Onufri', the Ethnographic Museum, and Castle of Berat.
Exclusions for Berat Full Day Trip From Tirana
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.