OverviewGet ready to explore Bergen, the City of Culture, the practical and inexpensive way!
- Excellent value for money
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourWith the Bergen Card, you travel free on Light Rail and buses in the city and the region. You get free or discounted admittance to most museums and attractions as well as many cultural events, various sightseeing tours, restaurants and parking.
Start the day with one of our many sightseeing tours that give you an introduction to what Bergen has to offer. The Bergen Card gives you admission to attractions in the city centre as well as other attractions further out. Bergen has many museums, some with unique art
treasures and others that show the breadth of the city’s historical heritage.
Take a trip up to Mt. Fløyen and enjoy the view of the city, the fjord and the ocean. See seals, penguins, crocodiles and snakes close up at the aquarium and explore the world of science and technology with your family at the science centre.
Round off the day with a meal and a cultural event at one of the city’s many venues.
Inclusions for Bergen Card
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Bergen Card
- Not valid on the night buses and the airport bus.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cards can be picked up at the Tourist Information at the Fish Market.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.