OverviewThe Berlenga Island is about 7 miles from the Peniche Port ; it is 1500 meters long and 800 meters wide, with a perimeter of 4000 meters and reaches 88 meters at its highest point and 30 meters at its lowest.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
“Elected long time ago as the main location for diving with a hard hat in the Portuguese coast, the Berlenga waters hide everything the human imagination can create.”
Reiner, F. and Santos, R., 2002
The Berlenga Island is about 7 miles from the Peniche Port; it is 1500 meters long and 800 meters wide, with a perimeter of 4000 meters and reaches 88 meters at its highest point and –30 meters at its lowest.
It is a region of great interest for botanical specialists with several endemic species and species of limited distribution. A nesting spot for some species of ocean birds (such as the guillemot - Airo uria aalge- , a symbol of the reserve), and a passing point for several migratory species. A Maritime Reserve of great wild life richness, particularly ichthyology.
Pickup from your hotel in Lisbon or Setubal at 9am, exit direction to Peniche.
Board in Peniche towards the Berlengas Islands at 11:30am
Board in Berlengas Islands towards Peniche 6pm
After arrival of the boat Peniche, return to your hotel in Lisbon or Setubal
Inclusions for Berlengas Tour From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Round-trip boat trip, takes place only when weather conditions permit
Exclusions for Berlengas Tour From Lisbon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Name and age of all participants are required at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.