Berlin City Pass
OverviewFree travel on public transport and free admission to Berlin's popular sights - everything is already paid for with the Berlin City Pass and you can enjoy discovering the metropolis.
- Grand City Tour with Hop-on-hop-off buses
- Botanical Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- New National Gallery
- Jewish Museum
- The New Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- me Collectors Room
- German Museum of Technology
Know More about this tour
Berlin offers more variety than any other city in Germany. It is a destination that offers something for every kind of traveller. In a city undergoing constant change, there is always something new to discover. How about beginning your stay with a city tour? The Berlin City Pass includes a day ticket for the popular Hop-on-hop-off bus tours. This sightseeing bus tour takes you to the best locations and passes all the major sights. The Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdamer Platz, the Museum Island and the Brandenburg Gate are just some of the stops along the way. The perfect start to your sightseeing tour through Berlin! There is a lot to see in the German capital! Berlin is world-famous for its culture, politics, media and science. The numerous and internationally well known museums in Berlin hold unique collections with exhibits of various topics from ancient times to the present. The Pass includes not only the entrance to the Pergamon Museum, it is also your ticket into the New Museum and Old Museum, Bode Museum, New National Gallery and the five museums on Museum Island. The Pass also serves as a ticket to the Jewish Museum, the Museum of Natural History, the exhibitions in the museum complex in Dahlem and much more.
Become one of the millions of visitors who come to Berlin annually and admire the treasures of the world! Marvel Berlin’s versatile architecture. See historical and new buildings dominating the skyline. The best examples are the newly built Humboldt-Box (a futuristic, turquoise building, surrounded by the Berlin Cathedral) the five museums on Museum Island and other ancient buildings. Embark on an exciting journey through history. Visit museums, landmarks and original locations of significant events of the past. Follow the path of the Berlin Wall and learn more about life in the formerly divided city. You should not miss the memorial at Checkpoint Charlie, one of the most famous border crossing points, which separated the American sector from the Soviet sector. Take the Berlin City Pass as a ticket to the Confederate Museum, where you can find the last guardhouse from Checkpoint Charlie. This, and much more, you can see during your stay in Berlin. There are so many different attractions and activities in Berlin that the Berlin City Pass offers something for everyone, whether you're young or old.
Visit the world famous wax museum Madame Tussauds and meet your favorite celebrity face to face. Whether your favourite celebrity comes from history, sports, film or music - this place gathers the world celebrities from past and present. Or you can use the Berlin City Pass as a ticket to the Berlin Dungeon and embark on a journey through 700 years of Berlin's history. If you like water and sea life, a visit to the Aqua Dom & Sea Life Berlin might be the right choice for you! With the Berlin City Pass you can freely choose, which of these attractions you would like to visit.
Inclusions for Berlin City Pass
- Free admission and skip the line at Berlin‘s top attractions
- Skip the line at Pergamon Museum and Reichstag
- Free use of public transport, incl. airport transfer
- Hop-on-Hop-offcity tour included
- Map and travel brochure, incl. insider information
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Transfer from Berlin to Prague Including 2-Hour Dresden Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Photo Shooting Tour With Local Photographer in Berlin
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Berlin: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Berlin Shore Excursion: Hidden Berlin and All Main Sites from Warnemuende
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Arrival Transfer
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer