Berlin Residence Orchestra New Year's Day Concert At Charlottenburg Palace
OverviewEnjoy an 2-hour concert on New Year's Day and welcome the new year with some classical musical masterpieces. Embrace the New Year classically with a musical journey from the Baroque till the present day and also take a tour through the classical era with the Berlin Residence Orchestra.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourDerived from different musical eras the Berlin Residence Orchestra will be dressed in costumes true to original in the first half of the concert. The ensemble will be presenting classical masterpieces of Vivaldi, Haendel, Bach and Mozart and will gleam in more modern sounds when the musicians perform waltzes and operettas of Dvok, Lehr und Strauss dressed in elegant evening wear in the second half of the concert.
Antonio Vivaldi - L`Inverno Allegro, Largo, Allegro
Georg Friedrich Haendel Lascia chio pianga
Johann Sebastian Bach - Brandenburgische Konzert Nr.5 3. Allegro
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sinfonie Nr. 29 1. Allegro moderato
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Deh vieni alla finestra (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Fin chhan dal vino (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - La ci darem la mano (Don Giovanni)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sinfonie Nr. 29 4. Allegro con spirito
Edvard Grieg - Hoberg Suite Preludio
Peter Tchaikovsky - Walzer
Johann Strauss - Mein Herr Marquis
Johanes Brahms - Ungarischer Tanz Nr. 5
Antonn Dvok - Walzer
Franz Lehr - Lippen schweigen
Vladi Corda - Alona Walzer
Johann Strauss - An der schnen blauen Donau
(subject to modifications)
Inclusions for Berlin Residence Orchestra New Year's Day Concert At Charlottenburg Palace
- Entrance fees
- Glass of sparkling wine (in VIP Category only)
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Berlin Residence Orchestra New Year's Day Concert At Charlottenburg Palace
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Fee for cloak room
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Concert starts at 8pm; admission to concert hall from 7.30pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Original Berlin World War II Third Reich Private Tour
- Soviet Berlin - Risen from ruins
- Soviet Berlin compact - private tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Vegan Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Charlottenburg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Neuklln Food Tour
- Bitemojo culinary tours of Berlin: Mitte Between the Berlin Wall and Hackescher Markt