We take you inside real highlights of Berlin such as:
- A part of the Berlin Wall which was had an immense impact during the 20 year period
- Important Jewish influences and Jewish history in central Berlin
- Alhambra-influenced Synagogue
- Ghost station of Nordbahnhof
- Magnificent 1920s Ballhouse
- Former Nazi buildings
- The last remaining Squat-house in Mitte
This package includes a local foodie walk with delicious tastings along the way. Several local bites and a tasty beverage accompany your path to seeing the highlights of Berlin, so you do not miss out on anything! You will receive in-depth stories from our local experienced historians, as well as still receiving the Fork & Walk trademark food experience, as we dip into the foods that are quintessential to Berlin's past and present. We taste:
- Berlin's world famous street food 'Currywurst'
- Dive into the oldest bakery in Berlin to taste handmade specialties
- Sip on a locally brewed 3rd wave beer
- Discover Berlin's cultural culinary influences
- Taste local cheese & meats with regional wine
No other tour takes you on such a tasty journey while learning about Berlin's history.
While the historical sights are a major part of Berlin's story, our English speaking tour guide will also provide insight into Berlin's food scene and the influence of food culture on it's history. As we hear about the beginnings of the Currywurst and a local patisserie owner that had stood the test of time to still produce exceptional hand-rolled dough. You will also receive insider tips and where to eat and drink with the rest of your time in Berlin.
This is the best of the best!