OverviewEnjoy a 4 hour walking tour in Berlin and get ready to be taken on an unique experience. Turn your obligatory main sights tour of a city into a delicious historical and culinary experience. Learn about the intricate and fascinating history of Berlin and stop in on 6 authentic Berlin eateries, tasting and learning about the food culture and the journey that brought these people to Berlin. Visit all the main sights and hear stories from the Berlin Wall, East Germany and the German Democratic Republic, the time of Nazi Germany, how immigration has changed the face of food in Berlin, Hitler's bunker and more.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAs a tourist and newbie in Berlin, the main sites are very important to a city's culture - and this no where more relevant than Berlin, which has had experienced the most dramatic events the world have ever seen!
On this tour you will hear in-depth stories from our local experienced historians, as well as also receiving a food experience in Berlin, as you will dip into the cuisine quintessential to Berlin's past and present - no other tour takes you on such a tasty journey while learning about Berlin's main sights.
This tour includes all the delicious authentic cuisine and a few local beer stops along the way, plus all the main sights including Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag - German Parliament, Hitler's Bunker, Checkpoint Charlie, former Nazi party buildings, iconic Berlin TV Tower, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels statues, Palace of the Republic, Goring's Air Ministry, infamous Berlin Wall, Bebelplatz - book burning memorial and much more.
Inclusions for Berlin's Main Sights With A Culinary Experience Half-Day Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Berlin's Main Sights With A Culinary Experience Half-Day Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be advised Meeting Point and Meeting Time can change based on season, as such please ensure we have your email address and contact phone number in case of change.
If you have not received the 'Pre-Tour Information' 48-hours prior to the tour, please contact us at the email address and/or phone number provided.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.