OverviewCruise effortlessly through Berlin's parks and sidewalks as you view the sites by Segway! A self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment, your Berlin Segway Tour is limited in size (a maximum of 8 participants per guide), so you can count on an extremely personal experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe most enjoyable way to orientate yourself with the city sites, Berlin Segway Tour is ideal for both new and repeat visitors. You'll soak up all the main attractions, with ample time to stop, take pictures and hear all about Berlin's unique history. Your knowledgeable native English-speaking guide will also explain present-day facts and lifestyle facts about Berlin, while being available to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx and Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Inclusions for Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Berlin Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
Minimum age is 16 years
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.