OverviewTrace the route of the Berlin Wall on this 3-hour walking tour led by an expert historian guide. Learn about the walls construction and expansion, get a glimpse of life behind the Iron Curtain, re-envision the walls infamous collapse in 1989 and discover how the wall has shaped modern Berlins identity. Your guide will show you poignant memorials, artworks, exhibits and preserved landmarks along the way, such as the ghost station at Nordbahnhof S-Bahn. Numbers are limited to six on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Berlin Wall Walking Tour With Historian Guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Berlin Wall Walking Tour With Historian Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of six people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.