OverviewJoin us to see the Klungkung's historical courthouse called Kertagosa with its artistic ceiling painting, Goa Lawah with its free-roaming bats, and the most famous mother temple of Bali called Besakih Temple just near Mt. Agung.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tour
Depart in the morning heading to The mother temple, Besakih located on the slopes of Mt Agung, Baliâs highest volcano.
Besakih is the largest temple complex, the most important temple, and holiest temple for the Hindu religion in Bali.
Â Continue to visit the cool oasis of the Water Garden (Tirta Gangga) with its spring-fed pools, a former water palace of Karangasem kingdom built in the late 1940's.
Â Next, enjoy your set menu lunch at a small local restaurant with view over the majesticÂ Mt. AgungÂ
Â Onward, visit Tenganan village, home to Bali aborigines. The village is famous for exquisite, authentic textiles (double ikat) and craft works
Note: Minimum of 2 adults required per booking.Â
Inclusions for Besakih Temple Tour
- Entrance and parking fees
- Cold towels/tissues and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Besakih Temple Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.