Best Medellín Museums Tour
OverviewJoin a local guide for a unique tour of Medelln's many museums that highlight the city's history and the art, including works by Fernando Botero. Learn why Medelln was dubbed the worlds most innovative city in 2013 by the 'Wall Street Journal,' as you gain insights into the city's past and present. The tour highlights Medellns transformation and progress over the decades on visits to the San Pedro Cemetery Museum, Museum of Antioquia, Museum of Modern Art and Castillo Museum.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour personalized tour of Medelln's museums begins with pickup at your hotel (if option selected), and explores the city's many cultural collections.
Your first stop is El Castillo Museum (The Castle) to explore the ornate collection of tapestries, stained glass, and other relics of one of Medelln's richest and most prestigious families. Next, view international and Latin American contemporary art at the Modern Art Museum.
Take a step back in time at the 19th-century San Pedro Cemetery as you admire the elaborate mausoleums of important Colombian figures from the world of literature, economics, politics and commerce that helped shape Colombias second largest city. Today, it serves as a museum that celebrates architectural qualities such as the tombs' beautiful marble and bronze sculptures.
The tour ends with a visit to the Antioquia Museum, where paintings and sculptures by the world-famous local artist Fernando Botero are proudly displayed.
Inclusions for Best Medellín Museums Tour
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Best Medellín Museums Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.