Best Of Brooklyn Half-Day Food And Culture Private Tour - New York City
OverviewThe new culinary center of the Big Apple, where food and dining trends are dispersed to the rest of the country, is Brooklyn. On this half-day private tour, you can take a big bite out of it. From old ethnic enclaves to the latest hipster 'hoods, Brooklyn's dining scene is both diverse and cutting edge. Munch pierogies in Polish-dominated Greenpoint and hip farm-to-table fare in Williamsburg. This guided eating tour of New York's coolest and tastiest borough is ideal for foodies and the people who love them.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Brooklyn, the coolest, most dynamic borough in the Big Apple. Not just the center of all things hip and artisanal, Brooklyn also happens to be one of the best places to eat in the country right now, where dining standards like locavore-ism and farm-to-fork trends hit here early on.
This guided half-day private tour winds throughout Brooklyn on a culture-and-food-centric experience like no other. You'll visit the hip 'hoods and the off-the-beaten-path eats that you'd be hard-pressed to find on your own.
Your journey begins in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the city's most influential residents. Then, along with your knowledgable food-crazed New Yorker guide, hop into the air-conditioned shuttle and venture across the Williamsburg Bridge.
Journey around the ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jewish section of Williamsburg, where families stroll the bustling streets that look like they haven't changed in a generation or two, before hitting the hipster section of the neighborhood. Williamsburg is one of the best restaurant neighborhoods in the city where third-wave coffee roasters sit next to cutting-edge farm-to-fork restaurants. Indulge in a slice of Neapolitan pizza or a cannoli before moving next door to Greenpoint.
Wander around Greenpoint, a neighborhood where you may hear "dzie dobry" as much as "hello." That's because the area has long been home to the city's Polish residents. Stop into a traditional Polish eatery for scrumptious meat-stuffed pierogies and juicy kielbasas.
The tour suddenly gets sweet in DUMBO, an atmospheric part of town that stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. Sample some delectable sweets at the Jacques Torres chocolate factory and then walk it all off at the recently re-constructed Brooklyn Bridge Park (make sure you bring your camera for the incredible views of the Manhattan skyline).
Then return to Manhattan, pleased with your newfound knowledge of New York's coolest borough.
Inclusions for Best Of Brooklyn Half-Day Food And Culture Private Tour
- Transport by climate-controlled bus
- Private Licensed NYC sightseeing guide
- Luggage storage available upon request
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Best Of Brooklyn Half-Day Food And Culture Private Tour
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price shown is per group (up to 9 participants max)
Please note: Much of this tour takes place on a comfortable temperature-controlled bus. While there is walking in each of the neighborhoods, this tour is comfortable even during the colder months
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please bring child seats for all children under 6 years. These will not be supplied on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.